The County Commissioners unanimously approved a $1,500 salvage buyback of a county-owned asphalt conveyor belt plant at its regular Monday meeting. To see the full article, check out this week's edition of the Linn County News or check out the online version here.
Arraignment for Keaton Michael Alan Krell has been set for Nov. 22. To see the full article, check out this week's edition of the Linn County News or check out the online version here.
A Pleasanton woman is being held at the Linn County Jail following a drug-related arrest Friday afternoon. To see the full article, check out this week's edition of the Linn County News or check out the online version here.
- Misunderstanding tables AMR\Linn Valley ambulance agreement
- Linn County Park road renamed in honor of Bruce Holt
- Pleasanton Airport to receive funding under Kansas Airport Improvement Project
- Man arrested in connection with missing Iola man
- Test finds coliform bacteria in Pleasanton Mercy Clinic water supply
- A Christmas to remember
- Fontana Elementary School for sale through online auction
- La Cygne hears updates on city water project
District play began for the Prairie View football team as they hosted league foe Osawatomie on Oct. 14. The Buffalos entered the game 1-5 overall while the Trojans entered 0-6. Both teams knew the winner of this game had a good chance to advance to bi-districts. Unfortunately... [More]
The Pleasanton cross country team traveled to Burlington on Oct. 13 to compete in the Three Rivers League meet at Burlington. This was a huge meet as the Three Rivers was one of three leagues that held their league meet there. The Blu-Jays did well as every single runner set... [More]
- JV volleyball participates in MVHS tournament
- Catching summer panfish
- Pokemon GO going wild at Kansas state parks
- Pleasanton golf hosts varsity invitational
- Hard hitting, stingy pitching again key to Lady Buffalo sweep
- Sixth-inning comeback secures Buff sweep over Archie
- Pleasanton girls drop game against St. Paul, routs Altoona
- Jayhawk wrestling competes at Rose Hill Invitational
Linn County’s geographical information systems (GIS) administrator has received a top state honor. To see the full article, check out this week's edition of the Linn County News or check out the online version here.
Recently Pastor Cary Coffey of the Pleasanton Assembly of God Church attended a conference put on specifically for eastern Kansas churches. To see the full article, check out this week's edition of the Linn County News or check out the online version here.
Recently Cox Motor Co. hired two new employees. Cleve Beckman is the new service manager and is eager to take on new experiences at Cox Motor. “It is a learning process but it has also been a very pleasant surprise,” Cleve said of his experience... [More]
- Chapter CV P.E.O.
- Summers second in Neosho Valley Art Exhibit
- 30 homemade dinners/freezer and flat screen TV giveaway
- Community Prayer Breakfast May 5 in La Cygne
- Renew, refresh, recharge
- Blue Mound Federated Church welcomes new missionary pastor
- Couple shares holiday joy through light display
- Photo contest winners announced